1. Compliance with Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, Etc.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
ReDucate acquires personal information of Customers via legitimate and appropriate methods.
3. Utilization Purpose of Personal Information
ReDucate shall use personal information of Customers only within the scope of the following utilization purposes or purposes which are clear in consideration of the circumstances of the acquisition, and, except where the prior consent of the individual has been obtained, or where it is permitted by law, shall not use personal information for any other purposes.
(Personal information acquired to provide ReDucate’s services)
1. To verify identity, provide our services (including calculation of usage fee, etc.) and investigate technical issues.
2. To verify age when purchasing virtual currencies
3. To respond to inquiries
4. To handle activities violating terms of our services, etc.
5. To create statistical data and utilize for marketing without personally identifying Customers
6. To provide notices of our services and targeted advertisings without personally identifying Customers
(Personal information acquired in the course of recruitment and employment activities)
1. To manage the screening process
2. To implement the appropriate employment management
3. To conduct activities associated with the above-mentioned purposes
4. Third Party Provision
ReDucate shall not provide Customers’ information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual, except in the following cases:
1. Cases in which ReDucate outsources the handling of Customers’ information to the extent necessary for the purpose of its use
2. Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with governmental authorities, etc., in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of the affairs
3. Cases in which personal information is transferred as a result of taking over the business in a merger or other reasons
4. Cases in which the provision of personal information is permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable law
5．Disclosure of Personal Information, Etc.
To request disclosure, amendment, and deletion of personal information, please contact us at the address below. We shall consider the requested disclosure, etc., and if we decided to disclose, we will let you know about the procedure.
ReDucate, Inc. / Person in charge of personal information protection
4-5-37 #102 Kamiosaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 141-0021, Japan